Emerging Leaders - Team I: The Seven Deadliest Sins of Library Websites
Paige Mano and Casey Schacher from Team I of the 2011 class of Emerging Leaders talk about their final project: “The Seven Deadliest Sins of Library Websites.”
Team I consists of:
- Tony Aponte, University of California–Los Angeles
- Paige Mano, University of Wisconsin–Parkside
- Casey Schacher, Coastal Carolina University
- Min Tong, University of Central Florida Libraries
- Temitope Toriola, Purdue University
For a complete list of 2011 final projects, go here.
For more information and to learn how to become a 2012 Emerging Leader, visit the Emerging Leaders Program website. Deadline for the 2012 class of Emerging Leaders is August 1, 2011.